Tuesday, May 15, 2007

just recently...

"I'd kill you if you went out with my ex."

Rather harsh, i thought. But that was how Biscuit, a good friend of mine expressed his thoughts when i told him about this incident lately about a friend of mine going out with an ex. I really didn't give this incident much thought before Biscuit and i had this talk. The friend of mine (who went out with the ex) and i even talked about it in a very casual manner. We were even laughing.

But the coffee break with Biscuit really changed my way of thinking. ginulo pa utak ko eh.

On my way home, i felt sad. I know that somehow, my relationship with my friend will not be the same. Because for one, i know i wouldn't be able to talk to him about my ex in the manner i used to. And to think that i told him everything that the ex did to break my heart.

I just find this really weird. And a bit embarrassing.

Oh well. At least my friend and i could still talk about other things.

So, would you go out with a friend's ex?

No comments: