Monday, April 17, 2006

you should know that...


1. i just turned thirty.
2. i am an arian.
3. my last relationship lasted for three years and four months. that was the first relationship i had with the same sex. before that, i had a girlfriend. i broke her heart. with the last, it was my heart that got broken.
4. it's been five months since i last had sex.
5. the first sexual encounter i could remember was when i was six. an older female playmate stripped and sat on me and rubbed her genitals against my penis. back then i didn't know what she was doing. but it felt good.
6. i only had phone sex with four people. and it all happened when i was 29.
7. two persons have seen my dick thru webcam.
8. i like to kiss.
9. i came out to my mom last december. she asked me if i was gay because i didn't have a girlfriend at my age. i was taken aback for a bit. i answered, "ma, it's just that i'm not attracted to women right now". she didn't utter a word for an hour after that.
10. i am single.

No comments: