Thursday, July 13, 2006

ill pare

it's hard when you are sick and you live alone.

trust me. i know how it feels.

i've been living independently since college. my mom went to the states and for the first time in our lives, we got separated. i remember crying in my room at the dorm (where i used to live) everytime i experienced a severe asthma attack. my solo flights to the hospital were the dumps for me. i pitied myslef big time during those times.

fast forward to present day.

i've been nursing a slight fever since sunday evening. and although the fever has subsided a couple of days ago, my body pain decided to stick with me up until now. i suspect the pain must come from working out five times a week for the past three months or so. i heard you should only work out three to four times in a week. so the physical abuse must've brought about the body discomfort.

the fever i think should come from my piercing. my brother coerced me to have my ears pierced last saturday. i don't know what possessed me back then but i said yes right away. he was wrong when he thought he'd see me scream in pain when the gun drills a hole in my ear. but now my lobes are swollen red and as big as squid balls.

so here i am, stuck inside my 34 square meter appartment, and bored out of my wits. i've been craving for pad thai and miso soup but i don't have the strength to get dressed and run to the nearest oody's express or teriyaki boy.

i miss having someone to take care of me. i really do.


***

No comments: