Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Interview me!!! Please!!!

al asks:

1. What will you do if we're both stuck in an island with no means of escape and our only means of survival is to resort to cannibalism. Will you kill me or you let me kill you?

I'm fat. and you're malnourished. so alright. kill me.

2. You die and at the heavenly gates you need to convince St. Peter that you deserve to enter heaven. What will you say?

"Daddy Pete, I've been a good, good boy. I fed al my body so he could go on living. Now lemme in."

3. Will you go for that someone who loves you or that someone you love?

Seriously, for a change, i'd go for someone who loves me.

4. Imagine yourself in my shoes. What would you do this Christmas?

Give cy the grandest gift!

5. If there would be only one shop in the world what shop should that be?

Definitely a media store. Like the one in megamall (powerbooks and music one).


======
SINO magpa-pa-interview?

The Rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: